Guild Yggdrasil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon wifi battles and friend codes

2 posters

Go down

Pokemon wifi battles and friend codes Empty Pokemon wifi battles and friend codes

Post by Mystletainn Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:36 pm

I would love to post my friend code but seeing as my DS lite refuse's my internet security settings this is sadly a no go area for me right now ,i need to figure out my router password and change the setting somehow.My house-mate is in charge of the router stuff i have no clue about technical stuff.but in the mean time feel free to post your friend code and trade and battle, if there is anyone other than Rayge and myself here that play Pocket monster's competitively?

Guide lines about team builds and what is considered over powered shouldn't really matter.I'm sure everyone know's about type advantage by now? Right? so yeah anyway feel free to use Stealth Rock or Double Team or Spikes,And even legendary pokemon as long as the pokemon isn't too silly ie a cheatcode was used to give it extra stats or a move it normally wouldn't have.

EV trained pokemon are fully acceptable.I take the time do to this therefore it's a no brainer that i allow it for everyone else.
it only means people who are lazy to do it will be at a disadvantage.My fully Ev'd Gengar would love to show you how awesome actually EV training can be.

If your stuck on a lead pokemon for your team i suggest a steel type with high defense and a decent attack ie ROOST SKARMORY
or my favourite of all EVER.....Scizor adamant / technician W/Bullet Punch EV trained for hp and attack. with the item choice specs or life orb.
or failing that a high defense sp atk dusknoir with will o wisp and shadow sneak or even spikes froslass
Mystletainn
Mystletainn
Admin

Dominance : 192

http://guildstealthrock.freeforums.biz

Back to top Go down

Pokemon wifi battles and friend codes Empty Re: Pokemon wifi battles and friend codes

Post by Rayge Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:29 am

That sucks that you can't control your internet but the DS I bought my little brother is doing the same thing. It won't connect to my network. But luckily I still have my gold version with my pokemon in it so if we ever fix it we could do that.
Rayge
Rayge

Dominance : 42

Back to top Go down

Pokemon wifi battles and friend codes Empty Re: Pokemon wifi battles and friend codes

Post by Mystletainn Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:16 am

Rayge wrote:That sucks that you can't control your internet but the DS I bought my little brother is doing the same thing. It won't connect to my network. But luckily I still have my gold version with my pokemon in it so if we ever fix it we could do that.

nintendo need to sort it ou i have 2 ds lites and a dsi i cant connect to wifi with HOW RUDE Surprised
Mystletainn
Mystletainn
Admin

Dominance : 192

http://guildstealthrock.freeforums.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down