Guild Yggdrasil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applications form.v1.0

3 posters

Go down

Applications form.v1.0 Empty Applications form.v1.0

Post by Mystletainn Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:19 am

Hello and thank you for taking the time to look up Guild Yggdrasil.Here is the preferred format of making an application. just copy and paste it to your post less typing for you Razz thanks ~ Earth -Guild Chieftan/Forum admin.

Desired IGN ~

Age/Timezone ~

Previous mmo experience's ~ [if none not a huge worry but it help's]

Why you would like to be a part of the team? ~[one word answers rejected]

What can you bring to the team? ~[one word answers will be rejected]

Anything else you would like to add to support your application? ~

Mystletainn
Mystletainn
Admin

Dominance : 192

http://guildstealthrock.freeforums.biz

Back to top Go down

Applications form.v1.0 Empty Re: Applications form.v1.0

Post by Earth2 Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:55 am

Desired IGN ~ Earth

Age/Timezone ~23/UK-GMT+0/1

Previous mmo experience's ~ 2 years of eso a year of aika [on/off]

Why you would like to be a part of the team? ~ I think this guild is a really cool guy and i would love to be a part of it.I love having a family like guild that looks out for each other and in this respect i feel this will be great to be a member of the illustrious Yggdrasil.

What can you bring to the team? ~ well seeing as i am the boss [earth not logged in] i would bring events to the guild organized guild dungeon runs and when we are ready organize mass pvp events.

Anything else you would like to add to support your application? ~ I like mudkips [we love people who like pokemon]

Earth2

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayge Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:36 pm

Earth2 wrote:
Desired IGN ~ Earth

Why you would like to be a part of the team? ~ I think this guild is a really cool guy and i would love to be a part of it.I love having a family like guild that looks out for each other and in this respect i feel this will be great to be a member of the illustrious Yggdrasil.

What can you bring to the team? ~ well seeing as i am the boss [earth not logged in] i would bring events to the guild organized guild dungeon runs and when we are ready organize mass pvp events.

Anything else you would like to add to support your application? ~ I like mudkips [we love people who like pokemon]

I heard you liked mudkipz and this guild is a pretty cool guy, recruits people in closed beta and doesn't afraid of anything.
Rayge
Rayge

Dominance : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystletainn Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:40 pm

Rayge wrote:
Earth2 wrote:
Desired IGN ~ Earth

I heard you liked mudkipz and this guild is a pretty cool guy, recruits people in closed beta and doesn't afraid of anything.

hah yeah so welcome to the Guild Rayge. Razz
Mystletainn
Mystletainn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayge Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:32 pm

Thanks lol hey I was wondering if you could change he corps or add new ones at will.

Like atleast change rocketgang to Team Rocket then the members would be grunts.
Then make ones like Gym Leaders for 30+s
or Like Elite four for admins lol.
Rayge
Rayge

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystletainn Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:36 pm

that sounds ike a plan i will be on sometime wednesday evening i think so i can see whats what with ranking system oh guild ingame Razz
Mystletainn
Mystletainn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayge Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:41 pm

Yeah you do that lol because tomorrow I'm in school from 9 to 7. I have a class and a lab that's only on Wednesdays. Each is about 2 hours long along with English and Chem. Thank goodness it's only on wednesdays though. I'd suicide if it was like that mon wed fri.
Rayge
Rayge

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystletainn Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:47 pm

hah o god yeah i would die.
Mystletainn
Mystletainn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bri Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:28 pm

[center]
Desired IGN ~ Brighet / Shri (I plan to make two 'main' characters, with reason)

Age/Timezone ~ 21 EST

Previous mmo experience's ~ 2 years of Dream of Mirror Online, 6 months of WoW, 1+ years of Mabinogi (currently still playing from time to time) and an unsure amount of time into random mmo's that didn't last very long.

Why you would like to be a part of the team? ~ From what I've read so far, after stalking through your forums here a bit, this seems like a friendly, fun loving, guild, and I would love to be a part of it.

What can you bring to the team? ~ I'll be as helpful as I can, since I'm still learning my way around the game.

Anything else you would like to add to support your application? ~ -smiles and offers a plate of cookies-

P.S. please pardon Stryker / Malihin's post, he's new to forums and tends to make mistakes, I hope it won't hurt his application ^^' (he's my bf btw)

Bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystletainn Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:40 am

Bri wrote:[center]
Desired IGN ~ Brighet / Shri (I plan to make two 'main' characters, with reason)

Age/Timezone ~ 21 EST

Previous mmo experience's ~ 2 years of Dream of Mirror Online, 6 months of WoW, 1+ years of Mabinogi (currently still playing from time to time) and an unsure amount of time into random mmo's that didn't last very long.

Why you would like to be a part of the team? ~ From what I've read so far, after stalking through your forums here a bit, this seems like a friendly, fun loving, guild, and I would love to be a part of it.

What can you bring to the team? ~ I'll be as helpful as I can, since I'm still learning my way around the game.

Anything else you would like to add to support your application? ~ -smiles and offers a plate of cookies-

P.S. please pardon Stryker / Malihin's post, he's new to forums and tends to m

ake mistakes, I hope it won't hurt his application ^^' (he's my bf btw)

thats awesome don't worry glad to have new people in the guild welcome aboard.My TIME ZONE IS UK oops caps haha but im on during us hours and my own so that wont be a problem.As i said in your bf's app i will let people know in open beta when the guild is up so i can add to the guild.My ign is GameHeals and i hope it will stay like that for open beta.When your online feel free to add me
and when open beta comes around we will be on lionheart server and usually realm 9 or 10.
Mystletainn
Mystletainn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Applications form.v1.0 Empty App? oo;

Post by Atikan Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:30 am

Desired IGN ~ Atikan (My Main)

Age/Timezone ~ 22 / (GMT-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)

Previous mmo experience's ~ World of Warcraft 4 years. Lord of the Rings Online 3/4 of a year.

Why you would like to be a part of the team? ~ Well, I always am glad to be part of a large family that helps and is very awesome to chat with. I am shy, no doubt, but I'll come out of the box when spoken to. Very Happy I'm easy going and I just want to extend whatever I can with a helping hand. And, I hate being alone, I'm sure everyone can agree with that; Big mmo's are not fun without free, kind people like you guys out there.

What can you bring to the team? ~ Well, I'm trying a new hand at healing with Forsaken World, which is much easier then Wow ever was, believe me, and so I'd like to bring that in. My smiles, I stick them on everyone and I love passin' them around. Very Happy I just feel like helping everyone, really. So, I'm gonna be bringin' in all of me. Very Happy Whoot!

Anything else you would like to add to support your application? ~ I bring cookies and cupcakes? >.>; (I really hope I did this all right...)

Atikan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystletainn Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:33 pm

Atikan wrote:Desired IGN ~ Atikan (My Main)

Age/Timezone ~ 22 / (GMT-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)

Previous mmo experience's ~ World of Warcraft 4 years. Lord of the Rings Online 3/4 of a year.

Why you would like to be a part of the team? ~ Well, I always am glad to be part of a large family that helps and is very awesome to chat with. I am shy, no doubt, but I'll come out of the box when spoken to. Very Happy I'm easy going and I just want to extend whatever I can with a helping hand. And, I hate being alone, I'm sure everyone can agree with that; Big mmo's are not fun without free, kind people like you guys out there.

What can you bring to the team? ~ Well, I'm trying a new hand at healing with Forsaken World, which is much easier then Wow ever was, believe me, and so I'd like to bring that in. My smiles, I stick them on everyone and I love passin' them around. Very Happy I just feel like helping everyone, really. So, I'm gonna be bringin' in all of me. Very Happy Whoot!

Anything else you would like to add to support your application? ~ I bring cookies and cupcakes? >.>; (I really hope I did this all right...)

Hello Atikan i have read through your apllication.And discussed with my cohort Kenji and we agree you will make a valued member of the team.And your going healer that's good to know there is never a time you won't be in my party when im on i debated going healer but i think i might go for protector.Like i said to the other guys keep your eyes peeled on the forum for info about guild creation and my ign.I'm sure i will world chat a few time's at some point tho Razz.

So It is a yes from me and kenji.

Welcome i hope you enjoy Forsaken World just as much as i will.
Mystletainn
Mystletainn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atikan Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:54 pm

Oh! Very Happy Well, I'm glad that you have accepted me, how exciting! Well, I look forward to helping you, and everyone else, in the instances (and quests!) to come with my heals and smiles. Smile Thanks so much!

Atikan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystletainn Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:11 pm

Atikan wrote:Oh! Very Happy Well, I'm glad that you have accepted me, how exciting! Well, I look forward to helping you, and everyone else, in the instances (and quests!) to come with my heals and smiles. Smile Thanks so much!

It's no problem. Thank for applying to the guild i hope to make the game enjoyable for all within the guild. no matter what aspect of the game.
i will organize guild dungeon runs daily according to everyones time zone so we can all go together and do events together its much more fun with guild and less stressfull than having a random impatient person in the team making you not think of what your doing, that is part of the reason some dungeon runs fail cuase you always get one person trying to lead and fail so bad at it.Me on the other hand i have spent alot of time doing and studying the dunfgoens so i will be able to organize the runs much better.Seeing as i am going tank i will lead the battle and yeah im ranting now xD
Mystletainn
Mystletainn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AveLuciferi Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:27 pm

Gigas wrote:It's no problem. Thank for applying to the guild i hope to make the game enjoyable for all within the guild. no matter what aspect of the game. i will organize guild dungeon runs daily according to everyone's time zone so we can all go together and do events together its much more fun with guild and less stressful than having a random impatient person in the team making you not think of what your doing, that is part of the reason some dungeon runs fail cause you always get one person trying to lead and fail so bad at it.Me on the other hand i have spent a lot of time doing and studying the dungeons so i will be able to organize the runs much better.Seeing as i am going tank i will lead the battle and yeah i'm ranting now xD

Anytime, glad to be here. Smile And it's alright, I never thought you were ranting, you're right, it isn't fun being in dungeons with people that have a short fuse. ._. With me being the healer, if one person, or everyone, dies, tis' always my fault. I try my best and it sucks when others don't recognize that. I want to get through the instance too, ya know!? Razz But, that's why I left Warcraft. Too many horrible, angry people. Sad (Yes, btw, this is Atikan.) Razz
AveLuciferi
AveLuciferi

Dominance : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystletainn Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:32 pm

AveLuciferi wrote:
Gigas wrote:It's no problem. Thank for applying to the guild i hope to make the game enjoyable for all within the guild. no matter what aspect of the game. i will organize guild dungeon runs daily according to everyone's time zone so we can all go together and do events together its much more fun with guild and less stressful than having a random impatient person in the team making you not think of what your doing, that is part of the reason some dungeon runs fail cause you always get one person trying to lead and fail so bad at it.Me on the other hand i have spent a lot of time doing and studying the dungeons so i will be able to organize the runs much better.Seeing as i am going tank i will lead the battle and yeah i'm ranting now xD

Anytime, glad to be here. Smile And it's alright, I never thought you were ranting, you're right, it isn't fun being in dungeons with people that have a short fuse. ._. With me being the healer, if one person, or everyone, dies, tis' always my fault. I try my best and it sucks when others don't recognize that. I want to get through the instance too, ya know!? Razz But, that's why I left Warcraft. Too many horrible, angry people. Sad (Yes, btw, this is Atikan.) Razz

haha awesome. yes there is no need for angryness while playing a game. in my dungeon runs i like to take my time unless there is a set time limit but with the gear boss instances there is no time limit therefore there is no need to rush into it.Also as a healer in past mmo's i would never heal the whole party unless i used my aoe heal. it's your own fault if you get mob aggro. My credo is stay with the group and only hit what the tank is hitting after he has aggro.
Mystletainn
Mystletainn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AveLuciferi Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:37 pm

Gigas wrote:haha awesome. yes there is no need for angryness while playing a game. in my dungeon runs i like to take my time unless there is a set time limit but with the gear boss instances there is no time limit therefore there is no need to rush into it.Also as a healer in past mmo's i would never heal the whole party unless i used my aoe heal. it's your own fault if you get mob aggro. My credo is stay with the group and only hit what the tank is hitting after he has aggro.

Exactly! Exactly! Couldn't have said it better about Aggro. But, I guess I'm too nice of a healer, then? I heal everyone. I make sure no one dies, even if they did get Aggro from someone else. I get yelled at if I don't and I feel that it helps, making the game smoother with less casualties and waiting for them to---Wait. I have rezz. /facepalm But yeah, you know what I'm trying to get at. LOL
AveLuciferi
AveLuciferi

Dominance : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystletainn Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:43 pm

yep it's not my fault they get the aggro.healers job is heal the tank not the whole party there just there to dps haha.xDbut thats the way i look at it.
Mystletainn
Mystletainn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystletainn Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:50 pm

Topic Locked.Please Make applications in the same forum section as this thread thanks.

Gigas.
Mystletainn
Mystletainn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: